Hot-rolled commercial slabs with a thickness of 120mm to 200mm are intended for further production of thick sheets and hot-rolled coils from them.
From steel grades:
S235JR, S235J0, S235J2, S275JR, S275J0, S275J2, S355JR, S355J0, S355J2. EN 10025..ASTM A568.
Hot-rolled coils with a thickness of 1.5 mm to 25 mm They are mainly used for the production of round and shaped electric-welded pipes of small and medium diameter, as well as sheets.
Produced in accordance with EN 10025..ASTM A568.
steel grades S235JR, S235J0, S235J2, S275JR, S275J0, S275J2, S355JR, S355J0, S355J2.
Due to their high strength and many other properties and qualities, these products are often used in construction, for the manufacture of welded metal structures, parts and joints.
Hot rolled sheet with a thickness of 1.5 mm to 25 mm and a width of 600 mm to 2000 mm.
They are mainly used in many areas of economic and industrial activity:
- mechanical engineering
- Chemical industry
- Transportation of liquid and gaseous materials and much more
- Cold rolled coil with a thickness of 0.5 mm to 3.0 mm and a width of 600 mm to 2000 mm.
- Cold-rolled sheet with a thickness of 0.5 mm to 3.0 mm
Cold-rolled structural steel is used in the production of coated rolled metal, furniture, racks, containers for fuels and lubricants and household appliances, storage systems, construction of silos, container production.
- Galvanized steel coils from 0.35 mm to 3.0 mm thick Galvanized sheet from 0.35 mm to 3.0 mm thick according to EN 10346 widely used in the following industries:
- In construction, in the manufacture of structural elements for low-rise construction of LSTK, sandwich panels, lining of heating mains and various thermal insulation, in the production of air conditioning systems, metal tiles, corrugated board, drainpipes, sheathing of entrance doors, in the manufacture of elevators, reinforcing profiles for PVC windows and plastic doors , euro fasteners for drywall, etc.;
- In the automotive industry in the manufacture of front and internal parts of the car body, repair of the front parts of the body of public transport (buses, trams);
- In mechanical engineering and instrument making in the manufacture of cases of electromechanical equipment, household appliances, elements of metering devices, packaging;
- In the production of products for household needs (dishes, basins, buckets, cisterns, bathtubs, etc.);
- In the production of painted rolled products (with polymeric and other types of coating) as a blank.